Coming soon...

I am applying for jobs, so naturally I have a lot of internet time on my hands. Thus I know who the super injunctions are against. In part cause I'm awesome, but in part cause I have a mate who works at ITV. All I need to know now is high the risk of jail is, then I'll tell y'all......

Sunday 24 October 2010

Secretly Brilliant Things - Battery Farmed Chickens.


This week, I'd like to inform the world about how brilliant battery farmed chicken is, and contrary to popular belief, why its perfectly morally acceptable to eat it.

so, firstly, why is it so good?

check this, they put so much water in them to bring up the weight, its impossible to over cook them. Leave it in 15 minutes too long and it makes no difference, its still moist as anything in them middle. Gone are the days of precise cooking when battery chickens are in play.... and in are the days where one more game of fifa is not such a bad idea after all.


So, a blessing to us apathetic chefs, but to many this isn't enough. There are those out there who care about the feelings of our poor feathered delicious friends. We'll call them lonely people, and/or lesbians, but for some reason they think keeping poultry in these sort of environments is a bad thing. I say, not in the long run, if you think about it.

check this. Science now means we can rear a bird to eatable levels in 21 days, meaning the misery is shortened, and further more and most importantly, i promise you a bird in that condition wants to die. And therein lies the rub. You wont find a free range hen, with fields and a decent bed who longs for death, but battery farmed chickens pray for it every day. See, i'm really doing them a favour.


See, simples. Battery farmed chickens are brilliant. Volia.

No comments:

Post a Comment