Coming soon...

I am applying for jobs, so naturally I have a lot of internet time on my hands. Thus I know who the super injunctions are against. In part cause I'm awesome, but in part cause I have a mate who works at ITV. All I need to know now is high the risk of jail is, then I'll tell y'all......

Monday 4 October 2010

John O'Shea: World Great/Gay Rights Activist


He's a fact for you.... Good old Jonny has done more for gay rights in the last 10 years than any other professional athlete, simply by being awesome. He came out aged 17, and since then he's played in EVERY position for United. Every Single One. In goal, he didn't even concede. Midfield? SUre, both attacking and defensive. SS? Not even an issue, he'll probabaly score too. What a lad. In terms of breaking down barriers, he's running through them quicker than that episode of Takeshis castle where they let the incredible hulk compete.

Don't believe me? Look it up. He dated Will Young for 18 months, Roy Keane wouldn't shower with him, and Arsene Wenger couldn't sign him because it would make things 'complicated'.


All I can say is... Good on you Jonny, keep it up

No comments:

Post a Comment