Coming soon...

I am applying for jobs, so naturally I have a lot of internet time on my hands. Thus I know who the super injunctions are against. In part cause I'm awesome, but in part cause I have a mate who works at ITV. All I need to know now is high the risk of jail is, then I'll tell y'all......

Tuesday 2 November 2010

5 Delicious looking animals

Now now, here me out. Do you have any idea what this would taste like? Me neither. But I can make you three promises. One: you would not need to season it. AT ALL. Two: Variation is the spice of life. And three: It would be DELICIOUS.





Fat is flavour, and what this is is one very very very fat chicken fish. And that, my friends, is a faultless culinary conception.








Don't pretend for one minute that if these animals breed like rabbits, and were as stupid as rabbits, that we wouldn't all eat them all the time. Look at it!!! Look how supple and smooth and tasty it looks! Plus, considering that it has a diet of mostly fish, its saltly taste would be just PUUURRRFECT. Thank you very much, i'll order the dolphin tail with extra crackling. Probably served with mushrooms and cabbage.








So delicious people eat you raw just to get you on the plate quicker? Wow. Get me some of that.






Would I eat you, King of Birds? Yes. Would I enjoy it? Yes.
An animal that feasts on already tasty things, it could only be improved by the sense that you're eating royalty, which in turn makes you some sort of Demi-God.
Power is addictive after all.




You know I'm right.


No comments:

Post a Comment